อันนี้เป็นโปรโมชั่นของ ALL โซนบ้านเรานะครับ
เป็น จองห้องพัก จะได้เครดิต ตอนเข้าพัก 40% ของราคาห้อง
ก่อนรวม Vat กับ เซอร์วิสนะครับ
เลื่อนระยะเวลาจองออกไปอีกนะครับ โปรโมชั่นนี้ เผื่อใครไม่อยากนอนแต่ Ibis ปั้ม สเตตัสปีหน้า
จองได้จนถึง 31 มกราคม 2021
มี List รายชื่อโรงแรมด้วยนะครับ
จองถึง 31 มกราคม 2021 เข้าพักถึง 31 มีนาคม 2021
Conditions of sale
40% HOTEL/RESORT CREDIT” OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer is available to non-members and members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Accor Plus. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here.
- The “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer is valid for reservations booked between 22 October 2020 and 15 December 2020 for stays made between 23 October 2020 and 31 March 2021 at participating hotels in Thailand, Vietnam & the Maldives. The offer is subject to availability at time of booking, and blackout dates may apply. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
- Those who book the “40% Hotel Credit” or “40% Resort Credit” rates receive a hotel credit equivalent to 40% of the booked rate, excluding tax and service charge, at the time of check-in. The credit must be redeemed during the booked stay on hotel services (some exclusions may apply). The credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. To avail of this benefit, these members must book the “Accor Plus, 40% Hotel Credit” or “Accor Plus, 40% Resort Credit” rates.
- 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. The reservation is 100% refundable if cancelled no less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
- ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
- In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
- In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.
“40,000 POINTS” GIVEAWAY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for this lucky draw giveaway (“Draw”), participants must:
- be members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless or Accor Plus;
- register for the Draw once between 12.01 AM ICT on 22 October 2020 and 11:59 PM ICT 15 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”), by visiting this page, Clicking the “Register Now” button and following the instructions listed;
- book the “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer during the Promotion Period under the registered member’s name and stay during the same period;
- book via eligible channels including Accor distribution channels (websites, Accor booking office, hotels) and traditional travel agencies connected automatically to the Accor booking office;
- enter or quote their membership number with every booking;
- be 18 years old or older on the date of entry in the Draw.
- Each booking of the “40% Hotel/Resort Credit” offer and related stay during the Promotion Period made via eligible channels will constitute one entry into the Draw. Consecutive stays with the same check-out and check-in dates at the same hotel are considered as one stay. Reservations that include several rooms made under the name of the same ALL or Accor Plus member during their stay will count as one stay.
- The Draw is organised by AAPC Thailand of 22/F, Metropolis Building, 725 Sukhumvit Road, Wattana Bangkok 10110 Thailand (“Promoter”).
- The following are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
(i) employees of the Promoter, Accor worldwide or their subsidiaries, and their immediate family members;
(ii) employees of any agencies associated with the Draw.
DRAW & PRIZES
- The Draw is authorised under Thailand Permit No. 1606/2562.
- The Draw will take place on 17 December 2020 at 2 PM ICT at AAPC Thailand of 22/F, Metropolis Building, 725 Sukhumvit Road, Wattana Bangkok 10110 Thailand and 10 winners will be randomly drawn from among the qualifying entrants.
- The first 10 eligible entrants drawn are entitled to receive 40,000 Reward points from ALL – Accor Live Limitless. The value of each prize is 800 Euros or THB 29,390. The value of the total prize pool is 8,000 Euros or THB 293,900.
- On 17 December 2020, the Promoter will notify winners via the email address included in their ALL member profile. Winners must reply, provide proof of their identity, and confirm acceptance of the prize in its entirety by 11:59 PM ICT on 23 December 2020 or they will forfeit their prize with no compensation or payment in lieu given. The Promoter will not contact entrants who have not won.
- The Promoter will publish the list of winners on www.facebook.com/ALLaccorTH from 28 December 2020, for a minimum of 28 days.
- The Rewards points will be credited to each winning member’s account within 30 days after the member confirms acceptance of the prize and submits proof of their identity.
- The prize is non-transferable, and cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash or any sort of gift. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of at least an equivalent value, subject to legislative approval.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the awarding of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all entrants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding the Promoter’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Draw is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The Draw is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Entry in the Draw implies unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as well as of all provisions and ethical rules on the internet.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Promoter by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- During the course of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information of the participant. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and other details provided by the participant. Such data is collected for the purposes of verifying the identity of the prize winner, awarding the prize to the prize winner, publishing the results of the Draw and publicising the Draw.
- By participating in the Draw and accepting the prize, the participant consents to collection, use and disclosure of the participant’s personal data, image and/or recordings, for marketing and publicity purposes, including distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries by the Accor Group and/or companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares, and contacting entrants in future to invite entrants to, or inform entrants about, events organised by the Accor Group and/or such companies.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligation pursuant to applicable legislation, regulations and legal requirements in relation to data privacy.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, at any time vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Participants agree to be bound by any decisions made by the Promoter, including the Promoter’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval by regulatory authorities.
GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTES
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The Tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English. All arbitration proceedings and all information, pleadings, documents, evidence and all matters relating thereto shall be kept confidential.
- In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.
หมวดหมู่:Accor Live Limitless