วันนี้ เอาภาพ เรนเดอร์ ทั้ง 9 โรงแรม ของโปรเจ็ค Red Sea Project มาฝากนะครับ
Red Sea Project hotel brands
– EDITION Hotels (Marriott International)
– St Regis Hotels & Resorts (Marriott International)
– Fairmont Hotel & Resorts (Accor)
– Raffles Hotels & Resorts (Accor)
– SLS Hotels & Residences (Accor)
– Grand Hyatt (Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
– Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts (IHG Hotels & Resorts)
– Six Senses (IHG Hotels & Resorts)
– Jumeriah Hotels & Resorts
Riyadh, (27 October 2021): The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC), the developer behind the world’s most ambitious regenerative tourism project, has announced the signing of nine hotel management agreements with international hotel brands to operate resorts in the first phase of development at The Red Sea Project.
The agreements were unveiled on Day 2 of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) 2021, with the collection of hospitality brands set to operate nine of the 16 properties currently under development in the first phase and collectively feature more than 1,700 hotel keys of the total 3000 planned for Phase One.
These include EDITION Hotels and St Regis Hotels & Resorts, part of Marriott International; Fairmont Hotel & Resorts, Raffles Hotels & Resorts and SLS Hotels & Residences, part of global hospitality group Accor; Grand Hyatt, part of Hyatt Hotels Corporation; Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts and Six Senses, part of IHG Hotels & Resorts; and Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts, a global luxury hospitality company.
Grand Hyatt Hotel
Fairmont Hotel & Resorts
SLS Hotels & Residences
Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
St Regis Hotels & Resorts
Raffles Hotels & Resorts
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts