ประกาศอย่างเป็นทางการแล้ว นะครับ Websites จาก IHG มาแล้วด้วย!!!
IHG กำลังจะ รีโปรแกรม ในส่วนของ IHG Rewards นะครับ
จะเริ่มต้น มีนาคม 2022
จะเพิ่มสถานะใหม่เข้า คือ Silver
Sliver นอน 10 คืน receive 20% extra points
Gold นอน 20 คืน หรือ 40000 แต้ม receive 40% extra points
Platinum นอน 40 คืน หรือ 60000 แต้ม receive 60% extra points
Diamond นอน 70 คืน หรือ 120000 แต้ม receive 100% extra points
ปล. ข้อมูล Q&A เยอะมากเลยครับ = =
สถานะที่มีอยู่จะคงจนถึง กุมภาพันธ์ 2023
ช่วงนี้ จนถึง 31 มีนาคม 2022
Spire ยังคงนอน 55 คืน หรือ 55000 แต้ม
Spire Elite จะเปลี่ยนเป็น Diamond Elite เมื่อโปรแกรมเปิดตัว มีนาคม 2022
สถานะจะคงจนถึง กุมภาพันธ์ 2023 นะครับ
ถ้าเก็บระบบใหม่ เวลาเก็บคือ 1 มกราคม 2022 – 31 ธันวาคม 2022
roll-over เหมือนบังคับให้เก็บไนท์เลย = =
ไนท์ที่นอน หรือ แลกแต้ม ในปี 2021 จะโอนมาปี 2022
ไนท์ที่นอน หรือ แลกแต้ม ในปี 2022 จะโอนมาปี 2023
Current IHG Rewards Tiers
- What is happening to my status in 2022?
All current Elite statuses (Gold, Platinum and Spire Elite) were extended through February 2023.
- What is the current tier qualification structure?
From January 1, 2022 until the new program launches during March, the current reduced program earn structure will remain in place:
-You can qualify for Gold Elite by earning 7,000 Qualified Points or staying 7 Qualified Nights.
-You can qualify for Platinum Elite by earning 30,000 Qualified Points or staying 30 Qualified Nights.
-You can qualify for Spire Elite by earning 55,000 Qualified Points or staying 55 Qualified Nights.
New Elite Tiers
- When will these new Elite tiers appear in my IHG Rewards account?
Your new tier structure will appear in your IHG Rewards account during March.
- What tier will I be in after these changes take effect?
All members’ statuses have been extended through February 2023. This means that Gold Elite and Platinum Elite members’ tier names will not change during 2022. Spire Elite members will see their tier name change from Spire Elite to Diamond Elite when the new program launches.
Once the new tier structure goes live during March, using the new criteria as shown in the table below, we will start to move members who have qualified for an upgrade into a higher tier.
- Will I be downgraded if I haven’t achieved the new nights threshold?
All Elite statuses have been extended through February 2023. However, once the new program has launched, if you did not reach the qualified nights or points threshold between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022, your status will be downgraded in early 2023.
- My status was gifted – what will happen to my status in 2022?
All Elite statuses, including those gifted, have been extended through February 2023.
- What constitutes an Elite qualifying “night”?
This includes Nights stayed on loyalty Qualifying Rates, Reward Nights and Free Nights. A Qualifying Room Rate is a rate that is eligible to earn IHG Rewards points or airline miles. Qualifying Rates include most business and leisure rates; please see the program terms and conditions for details.
- Will roll-over nights still exist?
In 2022, Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite members’ qualified paid nights and Reward Nights that were completed in 2021 and were over and above the threshold to reach that Elite tier in 2021 will rollover into 2022 and count towards status.
In 2023, Gold Elite, Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite members’ qualified paid nights and Reward Nights that are completed in 2022 and are over and above the threshold to reach that Elite tier, will rollover into 2023 and count towards status.
Bonus Earning Structure & Benefits
- When will the new bonus earning structure take effect?
The new bonus earning structure will take effect during March.
- Will my points expire if I don’t use them?
As a key benefit of our program, points never expire for Elite members (now Silver Elite, Gold Elite, Platinum Elite and Diamond Elite). Points expire for Club members after 12 months of inactivity.
- Are there new benefits associated with the new tiers and will I still receive all the current benefits associated with my tier?
We can’t reveal all the details just yet, but stay tuned for the official launch of the new IHG Rewards program later this year. You’ll hear more about our new benefits and all the updated ways to earn and redeem.
Ambassador & Royal Ambassador
- Are the Ambassador or Royal Ambassador loyalty programs changing as part of the new IHG Rewards loyalty program?
No, we are not making changes to the Ambassador or Royal Ambassador programs at this time.
- Is my Ambassador status being extended?
No, Ambassador status must be renewed each year.
- Is my Royal Ambassador status being extended?
Yes, Royal Ambassador status has been extended through December 2022.
- I’m a Royal Ambassador – will I receive a new Royal Ambassador Free Night?
Yes, all current Royal Ambassador Free Nights will expire and be reissued annually for eligible members.
- I’m a Royal Ambassador – will I receive a new Complimentary Weekend Night certificate?
Yes, all current Complimentary Weekend Night certificates will expire and be reissued annually for eligible members.
- I’m an Ambassador member – will I receive a new Complimentary Weekend Night certificate upon renewal?
Yes, Complimentary Weekend Night certificates expire with the Ambassador membership and new ones are issued upon renewal.
Kimpton Inner Circle
- Is the Kimpton Inner Circle loyalty program changing as part of the new IHG Rewards loyalty program?
No, we are not making changes to the Kimpton Inner Circle program at this time.
- Is my Inner Circle Status being extended?
Yes, Inner Circle status has been extended through December 2022.
- Will Inner Circle members receive a new New Hotel Free Night?
Yes, New Hotel Free Nights are reissued annually in January to eligible members.
Where should I go for additional information about IHG Rewards?
Click here for a full list of IHG Rewards Service Centers phone numbers by country. Additional information is also available here.
Terms and Conditions
Click here for member Terms and Conditions.